The Social Security Administration (SSA) does not require you to have a disability attorney or advocate, and allows you to represent yourself. Statistically, however, persons hiring and using a social security lawyer have a better chance of success. Time and time again, our office has witnessed a Claimant lose their own case, IF they do not know what they are doing and don’t have an experienced and qualified representative or attorney assisting them.
In addition to increasing the statistical likelihood of success, many Claimants find using an attorney or advocate to be helpful in every aspect of the Social Security process, from filling out the paperwork, collecting medical evidence, submitting all of the paperwork and documentation timely to the correct SSA office, as well as with handling all aspects of the appeal.
PAND BENEFITS FOR ALL provides a free case evaluation to claimants or those interested in filing a disability claim with the aid of a social security attorney or advocate. There is no cost or fee for this evaluation.
AND BENEFITS FOR ALL will:
- Provide you with a free consultation regarding your case and explain all parts of the process;
- Assist you in filling out all of the required SSI/SSDI forms;
- Complete your initial claim together with you or on your behalf;
- File any appeals, if necessary, in a timely manner;
- Help strengthen your case by referring you to additional doctors for ongoing medical services;
- Keep you updated to all aspects and developments in your case;
- Supplement your claim with updated medical records and other essential reports;
- Timely gather evidence from your doctor to strengthen your claim;
- Handle all aspects of the hearing, and send an attorney to assist you on the day of your hearing;
- Prepare you for the questions and topics that will come up at your hearing, and address any issues you are concerned about;
- Ask the Administrative Law Judge to subpoena any witnesses necessary to proving your claim;
- Fully argue your case at the hearing by giving an opening and closing statement, cross-examining the vocational expert and any other adverse witnesses, asking the Administrative Law Judge to review and reassess any prior claims, and preserving the hearing’s evidentiary record through proper and timely objections;
- Ensure the Social Security Administration calculates your benefits correctly once you win you case.
YOU PAY NOTHING UNLESS WE HELP YOU WIN YOUR CASE.
AND BENEFITS FOR ALL will only be paid only IF you win and the Social Security Administration (SSA) approves your claim.
If the SSA’s approves your claim, it will send you a check for retroactive benefits, a check covering the months your case was pending with the SSA. Upon your claim’s approval, the SSA withholds the smallest of 25% or $6,000.00 from your retroactive check, and sends the money directly to your attorney as your fee.